Tuesday, October 19, 2010
tilt eisel
Lately i've been doing a lot of different darkroom techniques and I'v found one of hem to have potential for specifically architecture. even though i didn't use this technique for an architecture shot I still had fun with it. I incorporated a slant or a tilt to the base of my eisel using a cardboard jig i made. this limited my possible angles of incline to just one (45 degrees) but i figured for this project that would be okay. You can purchase the proper eisel online or probably at your local photo shop. Anyway I had to dodge the image a bit to achieve an even exposure as part of it was closer to the enlarger lens. It was a fairly simple process and i plan to experiment with other forms of this technique and I'm sure I'll get around to posting it sometime soon. I suppose I'm gonna have to leave you now with my attempt. shlater....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment